Your favourite 2BR?

SSR, I too love the foyer area. And of course HHI, love the porch with rockers and picnic table.

Someone made a good point about space vs. location.

OKW would definately get my vote if you are looking for a large villa, for a large group. but.....if you are only 4 people, any 2bdrm will give you a lot of room.
we have stayed in a few different 2bdrms with 6-7 people, and found ourselves comfortable in every one of them.
however, amenities and location do differ, and make a difference. now we stay at the BWVs mostly: it's fun to be able to do a girls' night out (don't worry, "the guys" would go to the arcade, communnity hall, or DQ and met up with us afterward;)), walk to EPCOT for a grey goose slushie, to DHS with just my nephews for a few rides, etc.
we love the flexibility of location, which can especially come into play if one of the group feels under the weather (btw, we prefer the quieter elegance of the BWVs over BCV, despite owning at both).
enjoy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter