Your favorite ABD moment and trip

We have never been because of the price but I'm really trying to convince the husband. What do you all suggest for a first time trip to dip his toes into the sand?
I want to go to Italy, but I wonder if that would be a good first introduction for him.
Also, we would like to do the adult only trip and I wondered what is the difference in itinerary?

We have never been because of the price but I'm really trying to convince the husband. What do you all suggest for a first time trip to dip his toes into the sand?
I want to go to Italy, but I wonder if that would be a good first introduction for him.
Also, we would like to do the adult only trip and I wondered what is the difference in itinerary?

There's no difference in the itinerary, but sometimes the adult only trips have special activities. Italy is one of ABD's most popular trips, so that would be a great way to start.

Did any of you enter your favorite moment into the ABD contest at the end of last year? I am hoping someone who posts here wins!
I did the favorite moments contest and if you go to the website ABD still haven't posted the winner. The website says to come back on January 14th to see the winner but no winner has been posted. Hopefully one of us will win.

We just did our 6th trip (Greece, Ireland, Winter in Wyo, Grand Canyon, Knights & Lights, SE Asia) and some of our favorite moments have been covered but I will put in a plug for SE Asia since it seems like a trip that does not get much discussion on the boards--it's wonderful--go!

Making offering to the monks in Laos was a moving and wonderful experience. Laos is someplace I would have never visited without ABD but it was a truly fascinating and beautiful country. In Vietnam, seeing the Cu Chi tunnels and realizing the struggles of the people there and then having a beautiful lunch outdoors in a remote part of South Vietnam was unforgettable. The history and beauty of Hanoi was also amazing and I was surprised how I was affected by seeing Ho Chi Minh's tomb. Siem Reap is a wild ride and a great way to enjoy the last stop.

I could not agree more with the poster that said the Itineraries do not do the activities justice! Some of the things that I thought would be meh were just amazing. This trip has probably been our favorite.
Thank you for sharing.

We just did our 6th trip (Greece, Ireland, Winter in Wyo, Grand Canyon, Knights & Lights, SE Asia) and some of our favorite moments have been covered but I will put in a plug for SE Asia since it seems like a trip that does not get much discussion on the boards--it's wonderful--go!

Making offering to the monks in Laos was a moving and wonderful experience. Laos is someplace I would have never visited without ABD but it was a truly fascinating and beautiful country. In Vietnam, seeing the Cu Chi tunnels and realizing the struggles of the people there and then having a beautiful lunch outdoors in a remote part of South Vietnam was unforgettable. The history and beauty of Hanoi was also amazing and I was surprised how I was affected by seeing Ho Chi Minh's tomb. Siem Reap is a wild ride and a great way to enjoy the last stop.

I could not agree more with the poster that said the Itineraries do not do the activities justice! Some of the things that I thought would be meh were just amazing. This trip has probably been our favorite.
Thank you for sharing.
There's no difference in the itinerary, but sometimes the adult only trips have special activities. Italy is one of ABD's most popular trips, so that would be a great way to start.
i agree Itsly is a great trip to start with.

I did the favorite moments contest and if you go to the website ABD still haven't posted the winner. The website says to come back on January 14th to see the winner but no winner has been posted. Hopefully one of us will win.

Website was updated, clever contest, sweet prize to that lucky winner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter