Your best “beat the heat” products

I used a cooling towel (cheap from Amazon) in August. I think it helped a lot. We got stuck on Hagrids in the sun for 10 minutes. I put the towel over my head to stay out of the sun. It helped. The cooling effect lasted for 2 - 3 hours after wetting.
Do you know what brand/ kind of cooling towel you have? I'm trying to decide between PVA and microfiber

I bought some Frogg Toggs cooling towels, but like other reviews, the dye runs. Do you have any tips for getting that to stop?
Forget that nonsense! Dump it and buy Afamo cooling towels from Amazon. Those are what I’ve used for a couple trips now. Never had one run, you can throw them in the washing machine when you get home and just hang it to dry.

( @greeneyedchick this is the brand we use so it gets my vote)

Eat fruit in the morning for breakfast. It adds hydration to your system. Grapes, watermelon, citrus fruits are especially good at adding some water to your diet and keeping you from dehydrating.

Eat fruit in the morning for breakfast. It adds hydration to your system. Grapes, watermelon, citrus fruits are especially good at adding some water to your diet and keeping you from dehydrating.
This is absolutely true. We ate grapes and oranges as we walked to the bus/boat in the mornings. It’s very refreshing and the hydration stays with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter