Youngest going on new Amazon trip!

K and K's Mommy

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team</fon
I've posted on here before about my parents taking my older two on the Galapagos trip three summers ago. We knew that next summer it was my youngest and my nephew's turn. They had talked about the same trip because they loved it so much, but they still weren't sure since my parents had already done it. When the new Amazon/ Galapagos trip came out, my dad jumped on it. The Amazon was still on their bucket list. The boys won't get as much time in the Galapagos, but my DS is SO excited for the Amazon! I'm so jealous!

I'm so jealous too!

One of the greatest gifts we can give children is the love of travel and exploring the world. Its wonderful that your parents are treating your kids to such amazing adventures! :thumbsup2

I agree with paddles! What a wonderful gift your parents are giving your kids! I'm sure your youngest will have a fabulous trip!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter