You guys won't believe this!

I really hope that Cass and her friend Louise are now sitting in their WDW resort chuckling at all of this. :wizard:

Cass: Oh I do hope that Madonna31 was right and you are all sitting down there at WDW enjoying a relaxing evening and preapring for a big day at the parks together!

Once I got those passports for our twin DS8's I held on to them for dear life! If this had happened to me I would have been so upset!

Has Cass told enyone where she's staying? Maybe we should call down to their resort and find out if she made it?!?

Hi...Cass is staying at AKL. I am going to try to get in touch with her on her cell later today and I'll let everyone know how she made out. :lovestruc

Cass - I'm so sorry to hear about what's happening - can't imagine how stressful this is for you! Best of luck with your friend's id situation, and I really hope everything works out and that you have a great trip. Lots of good wishes and pixie dust coming your way, and please let us know what happens.

All the best,
MouseGirl

SuAnne said:
Hi...Cass is staying at AKL. I am going to try to get in touch with her on her cell later today and I'll let everyone know how she made out. :lovestruc

That would be great if you would :goodvibes

Here's hoping everything went well!!

:sunny:

They let my Dad across the border with out any ID other than his driver's licence. He wasn't flying though. For some reason, he figured since he wasn't flying he didn't need ID.... They might let her go...
:grouphug: Good luck!

Thanks SuAnne! I knew Cass was staying at AKL but not her full name.

Hope she's having a wonderful time! :goodvibes

OMG...I hope all went well. We wish you all a good trip and a magical Christmas.

SuAnne said:

Thanks SuAnne!

j

They made it! They searched out a "doe eyed" customs agent at Pearson who took pity on Louise when she heard they were going to Disney.

So all is well other than their sleigh ride tonight was cancelled due to the rain , but when I spoke to her they were in the lobby of Wilderness Lodge listening to a choir. Oh I so wish I could be there.

Hoorah!!

I missed the start of the posting, so I was very glad to find a happy ending!

I hope your trip is super duper fantastic!

I can't wait to hear all about the Platinum Package upon your return.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Pixie Dust and a bit of Trust! and a Disney Lovin' Customs Person! :goodvibes

Glad to hear they made it!

Have Loads of Fun!

:grouphug:

WOOHOO!!!!
woohoo.gif

Thanks for the update SuAnne! :thumbsup2 Such FANTASTIC news!!!

Now lets just hope that Louise gets back IN to Canada. :teeth:

I hope they make it back. My sister just came back 2 weeks ago & had to re-schedule her flight as she didn't have her birth certificate. She had her dl & medicare, sin etc but no birth certificate. She had to courier it to Orlando & produce it at the ticket counter before she could leave the States. She never even made it past check in without it. Best of luck getting back. At least she got 3 extra days in the sun

This is Why I travel with a Passport!

Any Canadian Citizen cannot be refused entry into Canada!

And the only way to have proof positive, Passport!

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter