Yorkdale still has pins

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
But I wiped them out of the .88 ones. I bought 51 pins my kids are going to be so psyched. Funny thing was my $7 pins were .88 and my $6 pins were $1.50. CM said it depends which series they were.

I checked at the Eaton Centre DS and no such luck. I was really hoping that with their sale they might put some pins out. I really miss the adult clothing line too!

Just bought a whole bunch of those at Limeridge mall, plus some of the half priced stuffed minnies. Great deals, woohoo

Thanks for posting!

We just got back from Yorkdale with a bunch of pins and a birthday present for my nephew. For those interested, there's still a bunch left if you're willing to make the trek north.

Kungaloosh!
Mort.

... and there are lots of pins left, but none of the $0.88 pins. There are lots of the Musical Moments (black packaging) and Santa Pooh pins -- both are $1.88 each. They've also got a few of the movie poster pins (blue packaging) at $1.13/each.

Peeple, please leave me some until Thrus. OK?
Let me know which places have no pins.
Scarb Town
Fairview
Yorkdale
Sq1
Limeridge

I still need 3 Christmas wreath pins?

MaMudduck Scarb. doesn't have any. Yorkdale did not have wreath pins that I saw either. Alot of those country pooh santas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter