Yipee!!! Aulani Waitlist Just Came Through!!!!

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
YIPEE!!:goodvibes:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Was confirmed for Aulani Poolview, but really didn't want to use the extra 20 points! Went on waitlist and just got a match!

Island View is great for us! Will use the 20 points at our Dec. WDW 4 night "childless trip"...Can't wait to see WDW with the Holiday Decorations!
Think we will try to book at VGF!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:dance3::dance3::dance3:

AULANI is coming SOON!!!!!!!!!!! Winter will be long though!!!!:yay:

YAY!! So glad to hear this, I know you were really hoping that this would happen. Its always exciting to be able to save a few points and still enjoy an amazing resort! :thumbsup2

THANKS, CINDERELLAPAM!:):cool1:

So happy! Don't want to "wish away life", but REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO EXPERIENCING THIS INCREDIBLE RESORT!:beach::beach:

Hoping that 2014 will be an AWESOME YEAR!:banana::thumbsup2pixiedust:

Yay! You are going to LOVE Aulani! DH and I have been back almost two months now and I daydream about being there almost everyday. One of my new "happy places."

I'm excited for you!

- Dreams

GREAT FOR YOU!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

HAVE A MAGICAL VACATION AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS AT AULANI! WOW!:cheer2::cool1:pixiedust::santa::santa:

Thanks Jerseygal! We leave in 12 days... I am trying to be calm about it but I am really getting excited to be there again. Pulling out the suitcases to start packing!

Its funny how when you book it at 7 months out it seems far away and then next thing you know its time to go!!:beach:

Hope you get your desired booking category!

I was unable to get standard, so when I first booked, I took island view...I then had to change my dates because United Airlines airline went "through the roof suddenly"..:(:(

Anyway, I lucked out by doing a search and "grabbed" a great nonstop from Newark to Honolulu! The problem was that I then had to change my booking category to poolview....I really didn't want to spend the "extra points", but to get the only great airline price, I had to "upgrade" to the pool view.

I waitlisted though for island view...I was VERY PLEASANTLY surprised a few days ago to get a waitlist to come through for Island View! I save 20 points for a Dec, WDW "childless trip"...Can't wait for both vacas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to just make it through the cold, snowy winter! I can DREAM AND PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO BLESSED!:goodvibes:cloud9::cloud9:

HOPE YOU ARE LUCKY BOOKING!:dance3:

Thanks! Already splurging for 2 bedroom so would like to get nicest view for less points!

Are you requesting a particular Island View?

Wow...Aulani for Christmas...Great for you!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Let us know how Aulani is on your Christmas trip!
A little envious as we have 5 inches of snow right now, ice storm, and 17 degrees!!! :furious:

Can't wait for our spring Aulani trip! DREAMING!:woohoo::woohoo:

Congratulations on getting Island view especially for Christmas. Mele Kalikimaka!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter