Yikes!...Well, the two bedroom became available....and still was after I booked.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
11 months out and no studios available at BWV. I need a two bedroom, was prepared to book pool view, but none available.

Even the BWV standard 1BR was missing Dec 6th when I checked at around 10am this morning. Pretty wild.

Yup. That’s one of the drawbacks of BWV...once studios are gone, so are 2 bedrooms since all are lock offs.

Keep trying! pixiedust:

Even the BWV standard 1BR was missing Dec 6th when I checked at around 10am this morning. Pretty wild.
I thought that was odd, too.

Bobbi - hope a waitlist works for you. I'd be very surprised if it doesn't. Good luck!

Can’t help to feel those Tens of thousands of bungalow and cabin points sold are impacting the reasonable booking categories

Can’t help to feel those Tens of thousands of bungalow and cabin points sold are impacting the reasonable booking categories

Those points at CCV and Poly actually wouldn't be impacting the booking at BWV 11 months out -- it's only home resort owners competing against each other right now.

Except it shouldn't matter at 11 months.
We have been going pretty much every December for over 10 years.
December seems to get more popular every year.
Wonder if the change in points for September(being reduced) will make any difference.

At CCV, it sure had, Poly not so much. In this case, it’s BwV and it’s the studios..when they go, so do thr 2 bedrooms.

That stinks. So sorry. Good luck! I hope your waitlist gets filled! Would this make you consider walking in the future.

I thought that was odd, too.

Bobbi - hope a waitlist works for you. I'd be very surprised if it doesn't. Good luck!
Thank you.
Two bedrooms are available at VWL, and Tom and I could get a one bedroom at BWV, we have a one bedroom at VWL. I will give it some time to get what we want. Two of us gals use ECVs, so BWV is my preferred for us gals. I have used all BCV points at other times during the year.
Never saw this coming!

Bobbi...I was nearly shut out myself for a BLT theme park view studio. I was keeping my eye on the availability, all seemed okay...and suddenly I saw that I had to make my reservation at exactly 8 am...was lucky, did a few practice runs the night before. I am wondering if people just want to take the "last advantage" of cheaper early December points before the 2021 points charts...or those that were originally going to stay for cheaper points in January 2021 realized that was not going to work, so changed plans to stay early December 2020? Only needed a couple nights at BLT before going over to a DRR one bedroom....and also saw that hotel suites and standard view studios were grabbed up too!!!

Hope things work out for you! I think we met on the transatlantic cruise in September.

Bobbi...I was nearly shut out myself for a BLT theme park view studio. I was keeping my eye on the availability, all seemed okay...and suddenly I saw that I had to make my reservation at exactly 8 am...was lucky, did a few practice runs the night before. I am wondering if people just want to take the "last advantage" of cheaper early December points before the 2021 points charts...or those that were originally going to stay for cheaper points in January 2021 realized that was not going to work, so changed plans to stay early December 2020? Only needed a couple nights at BLT before going over to a DRR one bedroom....and also saw that hotel suites and standard view studios were grabbed up too!!!

Hope things work out for you! I think we met on the transatlantic cruise in September.
Yes! We met on the TA Cruise! That was a wild ride those last few days!

Thank you for encouragement! I will keep checking!

LOL...did not put me off from thinking about the EBTA! But yea....some rough nights. I think you will be fine and will get what you seek.

I believe that date will be the F&W run weekend. Saw things booking up just a few days ago.

Laura

There is a reason some TV franchises call zombies "walkers" is all I have to say

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter