YES - Got VGC at 7 Months!!!!

NH Disneyfan

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. Well, after a year of consideration, planning, purchasing flights, and making last-minute changes - our 7 month period arrived this weekend. While we first planned to do a studio for 4 nights while on a 10-day southern california vacation from New Hampshire last April, we talked ourselves into 6 nights in a 1 bedroom. We just love the 1 bedrooms.

I'm happy to report that in April, either room type was readily available Friday/Saturday and we're all set. I can't tell you how excited we are for this - really, I didn't want to pay cash for a regular hotel room and I didn't want to pay 300-400-500 a night either......just LOVE DVC.

Congrats!!! You will love the VGC. Haven't stayed there on points yet but it is our home resort. We are looking forward to a January 2013 visit.

Congrats! You will love VGC. Hop over to the owners thread if you have questions about room requests (there's only 48 villas so we actually request specific room #s)
We'll be there in June!

We are doing a week in SoCal in November. We have a 1br at VGC for the last 4 days. We booked at exactly 7 months out. We would of loved to do the whole week there, but too many other attractions we wanted to hit. We wanted to stay in Hollywood a couple of nights.

Have a great time.

DoryDorito said:
Congrats! We're in NH too and we just book HHI this morning for the same week! :)

Booked. Not book. Sigh. This iPad is determined to make me look like I dropped out of school in the forth grade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter