YEAR TWO - Doing it all again - Mother Daughter Cruise on the WONDER

I love your TR! I read last year's too! I have three daughters and I have had many, many special mother-daughter moments with one or two or all of my beautiful girls, so although I am married and not a single mom, I can relate so well to your story.

Great TR! Your daughter is such a cutie.:cutie:

I am a single mom taking my ds 7 (at time of the trip) on our 2nd Disney Cruise, but first alone. I look forward to many great memories to share with him. :hug:

Wish they had special rates for us (just wishful thinking):rolleyes1

I am so enjoying reading your report! Can't wait to hear more...great photos, too. Thanks for sharing! :hug:

I'm really enjoying reading about your adventure. I've yet to take a Disney Cruise, but it sounds like so much fun! Can't wait for more! :cool1:

Kelly,

Love the trip report. We are doing a girls cruise in room 6092 (me, DM and DD (age 4). Would love to see more photos of the room.

Thanks!

I read about you and your daughter's first cruise report last night and absolutely loved every minute of it. I felt like I was right there with you. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures, as I have actually never been on a Disney Cruise before. Thank you for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter