yachtsman/chateaubriaund ?

Goofy&Sleepy

Mouseketeer
I gave my inlaws some menus to decide from for our upcoming trip & they want to go to the Yachtsman & have the chateaubraund for 2. Just the 2 of them are going & will be on the dining plan in Oct.

Does anyone know if they can order this? I know it's 2 TS for each of them at Yachtsman, which is fine w/them, but since this is their first visit I don't want to steer them wrong.

I got the phone # & thought I'd call the week before to check but will go ahead & book something else if it's a definite NO to the chateaubraund.

THANKS

They can order it but it will take both of their TS credits.

They won't be able to order another entree from the Dining plan, which I doubt they planned on doing anyway.

I would call to make sure, but this is my guess:

Since the chateaubriaund is meant for 2 people, it would cost the same DDP credits as both people ordering two separate dishes.

DW and I had this about 5 years ago, and it was wonderful. :thumbsup2 I highly recommend it.

Have fun.

We ordered this on the DDP last year.... it took 4 TS credits (2 for each of us).. but we were also able to add on the lobster tail.. our server told us this was the only entree where the lobster tail could be added without any additional charge... so we each got one tail with our chateaubriand... it was excellent.. we are going back this fall.

We recently ordered the Chateaubriand for 2 using the DDP (2 credits each). No problem. It counts as each person's entree. I don't think they have the lobster add-on anymore. We did not see that anywhere on the menu and we certainly were not told about it.

Unfortunately, we did not think that it was very good. I have had excellent Chateaubriand. I was disappointed with the Yachstman's version. Chateaubriand should melt in your mouth, and a few of our pieces were almost tough.

The chateaubriand is so big for 2 people I wouldn't want a second order. ;)

We had the chateaubriand last October. It was very good. This is DH's favorite restaurant and we will be going to YSH in August on the DDP.

We went a number of times last year on the DDE card and found it to be reasonable after the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter