Ya want a real Disney Christmas parade?

This year's parade was just awful. Thank goodness I recorded it and could fast forward through most of it.

Agreed. Not enough Magic, too much hard sell. Though we did get to see more of the Dream (going end of Feb!!).

And what was up with that commercial for the "real" famly going to Disney as a surprise for the little girl's birthday? I thought it was an ad for Toddlers and Tiaras at first! It was so fake!!

DP looked at me and asked: "We can hear people butcher carols on our Main Street and you have ALL the planning DVDs you want. Let's go see Tron."

DP looked at me and asked: "We can hear people butcher carols on our Main Street and you have ALL the planning DVDs you want. Let's go see Tron."

At least he suggested a Disney movie. You're making progress Todd.

I miss the hippos on skates! They had several injuries, mainly cuz of the train tracks

That thing they are showing on TV today is a big ole commercial!

It's funny you mentioned this.. I had tweeted "Remember when the Disney Xmas Parade was only a subtle marketing sell, now it's a brick through the window."

I was actually surprised they invited Amber Riley to sing.. she's so NOT Raven... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter