Xmas at Disney: Dining at Biergarten, Liberty Tree Tavern, Boathouse, Topolino’s

RN_Mama_inFL

I’m here for the snacks
We just got home 2 days ago and I’m happy to report that we had fantastic dining experiences our whole trip. Not one negative to say. I’m bad at taking pictures but everything looked and tasted incredible!

Biergarten:
We started with a Candlelight Processional dining package at Biergarten. I had low expectations based on reviews I read here but was pleasantly surprised! Our favorites were the pork schnitzel and the Mac N cheese! Soooo good. And the best dessert by far was the Bavarian cheesecake! Omg amazing

Via Napoli:
We grabbed a pizza later for dinner. We got the large Quattro Formaggio. It was amazing! Really good flavor. And plenty for 4 adults who weren’t super hungry.

Grand Floridian Cafe:
We had dinner here and enjoyed the hotels Christmas decor and gingerbread house. Our dinner was incredible. Our server made us feel very special and taken care of. I got the steak which was cooked perfectly and the sides were also really good. My mom got the Lobster Thermidor burger which she loved. Shrimp n Grits were also really good. I also remember my margarita at dinner being one of the best I’ve had. Perfectly balanced.

The Boathouse:
Lunch here while shopping at Disney Springs. The service here was amazing. Everyone at the restaurant was so hospitable and friendly. I could tell they work as a team and different people dropped off drinks/food to get them all out at once. The food here was awesome too. My filet sliders were perfect! Lobster bisque was great too.

Liberty Tree Tavern:
We grabbed an early dinner before our MVMCP. It was great. Service was just okay, nothing special. And the girl at the check-in desk argued with me but other than that, food was yummy. Salad was good, really like the dressing. Then you get a platter of turkey, pot roast, and roast pork. Along with Mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and green beans. The pot roast was the best part of the main course. And of course Ooey gooey toffee cake. Not as good as I expected, the cake seemed over cooked? It wasn’t ooey or gooey, it was very hard.

Topolino’s:
Breakfast on our last day was perfect! The characters, the food, all of it! You can order one entree and then a half order of another entree. Everything was amazing, steak, quiche, and the sour cream waffle- OMG! So good. And of course the characters were wonderful. Perfect ending to our trip :)

Yummy! That all sounds awesome! Now I'm hungry! :)
3 of those are favorites of my family! We are going to try Biergarten again during our trip in Mar./Apr. after not going for a really long time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter