Votes: 5 27.8%
  • AKV - Jambo Stand. View

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Boardwalk - Stand. View

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Novatrix

Dreamfinder-in-Training
Which 2 options would you waitlist if you already had a guaranted room?

Last edited:
I am trying to come up with reasons to choose any over others and it really comes down to personal preference.

Boardwalk p/g is certainly better than Standard in my opinion.
Location and transport times are a factor. A toddler implies stroller... boats are easier so BWV and BVC have an advantage. Being at AKV is only an advantage for short rides to AK, all others are long bus rides.

BWV P/G view might be a problem if overlooking the Luna Park pool, where there can be a lot of noise during prime afternoon nap time (I know from personal experience). Requesting a view of the quiet pool, if granted, would solve that. There are a lot of BWV P/G villas, too, which improves your chances of having the WL fill.

AKV also has a large number of villas, so WL tend to be successful there, too.

As far as stroller transportation, BWV and BCV have access to both boats and Skyliner to/from Epcot and DHS, buses to MK and AK. AKV is all buses, all the time.

We currently have a 1 bedroom at OKW, which I think would suit our needs very well. (Lots of planned downtime at the resort/room, lots of living space, boat over to Disney Springs, great pools), but my friends don't go to Disney that often and I think would be more starstruck by the more hotel like resorts.

I'm a very frequent Disney traveler, so have a lot of my own preconceived preferences (only resort I haven't stayed at in FL is Riviera), but I also haven't traveled with a toddler before.

I think a toddler would love all the animals at AKL, so I voted for that. My guess is that with a toddler MK will be the most popular park and whether you go from an Epcot resort or AKL by bus really doesn’t matter that much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter