WWYD? Kidani or Jambo

thr33boys

DIS Veteran
If you had to waitlist a 1 bedroom standard view, would there be a better chance of getting it with Kidani or Jambo? I'd assume there are more 1 bed. standard views available at Kidani since Jambo only has the 5th floor? However, I also think the 1 bedrooms at Kidani are more in demand than Jambo and therefore could be harder to get?

Does anyone have the numbers on how 1 bed. stand. views each of these resorts have?

I'm basing this strictly on chance of success and not on the differences between the 2.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

There are 10 1-bedrooms at Jambo House that overlook the Uzima Pool. These are in the Standard View booking category. There were some Savanna View rooms reclassified to the Standard View Category in Jambo House, but I don't know if any of those were 1-bedrooms.

I'd say Kidani Village has a better chance of getting a Standard View.

I stayed in a reclassified Savanna view in Jambo, so there are others.

I still think there are more overall in Kidani.

There might be more standard view rooms in Kidani, however you have a better chance of getting a view of the savannah with your standard room at Jambo.

I had two studios booked as standard rooms, however both were on the savannah with a view, which the hotel had classified as 'partial savannah'.

There's an entire section of Kidani that borders up to a parking lot. Jambo doesn't have that.

At least that's how I look at it.

Since you can have two wait lists, why don't you just wait list for both?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter