WWYD: BLT Studio v. One Bedroom

The studio is small, but most can adjust

I spent 5 nights with 2 adults and 2 kids in a blt studio. And we are doing it again for 7 nights over thanksgiving. Is it ideal? No. But I love the location of blt, and love looking out the window and seeing MK.

Look at it this way, if you hate it, it's only 1 night!

How about a studio at BWV since that is where you GV is?

I actually had a 1br standard booked at BWV (our home resort). I decided to switch to BLT because we have been wanting to give it a try, and we're planning to be at MK on our arrival day anyway. We plan to checkin (around 1:00)and go directly to MK to check out Fantasyland, have dinner at BOG and head back to BLT and watch the fireworks from TOW. In the morning, we'll be leaving by 7:30 for EMH at DHS.

We almost always stay at BWV (which is absolutely love), but I find it a real hassle to get to MK (as compared to DHS and EP) - drive to the TTC, park, get the shuttle to the monorail, and then take the monorail over to the park. I thought we'd avoid that hassle on our arrival day by just staying at BLT, especially since we have to move anyway after the first night.

After sleeping on it, I've decided to stay in the studio. As amypetecar said, it is only one night.

Thanks everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter