WWYD AK Breakfast?

neverlandsky

DIS Veteran
Animal Kingdom Day for 10 am breakfast. What would be the best overall experience Boma or Rainforest Cafe when we're already at the park since EE? Can't do Satu'li Canteen since we're having Ohana for dinner at 4pm. Can't do Tusker House due to characters. Boma looks good, however not sure if it's worth the travel time from the park and back.

Travel time shouldn’t be more than 15min which includes walking to buses. For Boma, it’s well worth it!

The AKL bus goes to Kidani first so make sure to get off at 2nd stop which is Jambo House.

You can get some pastries in the park at various places and then do some snacks like Mr Kamal’s fries or Yak and Yeti QS fried rice if you don’t want to do buffet like Boma and then Ohana in the same day. You could also do a kids meal at QS for a smaller portion like the kids cheeseburger pods meal.

Ok, while not as good as Boma, I'm going to throw out Sanaa as an option - although it's QS. Depending on who's traveling in your group, being able to watch the animals while you're eating is so memorable! Also if you go at 10, it shouldn't be crowded and you can probably pick your choice of tables/views. Lastly, it's in Kidani so 1st stop on the bus.

Ok, while not as good as Boma, I'm going to throw out Sanaa as an option - although it's QS. Depending on who's traveling in your group, being able to watch the animals while you're eating is so memorable! Also if you go at 10, it shouldn't be crowded and you can probably pick your choice of tables/views. Lastly, it's in Kidani so 1st stop on the bus.
If you take the bus from AK to AKL, then the bus stops at Kidani Village first, then Jambo House second?
Just checking as we want to go to Sanaa from AK as well.
Thanks!

We like both Boma and Sanaa for breakfast. While Sanaa is technically QS for breakfast, you order entrees in the bar, pick up any grab and go items like yoghurt, etc. and then go get a seat. They'll bring your entree to you when it's done. We managed to get a seat by the window and got to watch the animals for a while during breakfast. It was definitely quieter than Boma. But at Boma, I also love the grilled tomatoes, the grilled asparagus, making my own yogurt parfait with Greek yogurt, honey and fruit, the ham, custom-made omelettes, fluffy scrambled eggs, crispy bacon. Yum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter