www.bestpricecameras.com & www.expresscameras.com

Chickysmom

Sadly....tagless
These two web sites seem to have some very good prices on the Canon 30D. (didn't check pricing on other Canon SLR's) Either just buying the body or in a kit form. Does anyone here have any experience with either of the sites?

If someone beats Buydig(or beachcamera)dotcom prices by a substantial amount, I would be very cautious.

Glad I could help. I use B&Hphoto or amazon, both have good service and good prices but are not the lowest around. Many on this board have had a good experience with www.buydig.com . They seem to be the best of the low price online camera dealers. I would try there if you are looking for really great prices and good service.

just got our third order from Beach camera (same as buydig.com) and please as always never a prblem and take the free shipping. It got here in two days even though it says it might be a week or longer, save the money :thumbsup2

Ask yourself "Would I give my credit card number to an outfit that looks like this?" (Use the up arrow to see other Brooklyn establishments.)

If a "retailer" offers you a camera for hundreds of dollars less than other places... there's a reason.

FWIW, I was very pleased with a recent purchase from www.butterflyphoto.com. Oh, and I am very pleased with the camera, too. It is a Fuji Finepix S5200. Can't wait to try it out at Mickey's World in July (and maybe again in December... <crosses fingers, hopefully>).

~YEKCIM

I was gently guided away from expresscameras.com here...

we ended up getting our D200 from a local mom and pop. after pricing around, it looks like Nikon has a standard msrp? We were quoted the same price at ritz, best buy, and a couple of other small shops...

I got my camera from Beach camera and was very happy. I have heard horrible things about bestpricecameras.com

it looks like Nikon has a standard msrp?
Nikon has a couple of different "prices". There's an MSRP and then a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price). In the case of the D200, remember that it's a new camera and demand and production releases are still running neck and neck. In situations like this, most retailers will hover within a few bucks of the MAP. Once supplies suffeciently exceed demand, then you'll start to see "Add this to your cart to see our special price" deals. But as long as they're selling like the proverbial hotcakes, there's little incentive to discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter