• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Wtb kids swim float vest like disney's

Mhahnster

Earning My Ears
We're wrapping up our 4th of July vacation week at hhi. The float vests unlocked the hhi resort pool to our 2 year old. He was able to safely swim, float, and use the Big Dipper water slide. So often that the lifeguards knew him by name. We were all tickled as he would literally dance across to the slide.

Where can we buy one of these vests?

We brought our kids on their first trip to WDW in 2006. When we got home I posted the same question because the vests were so great. I don't remember the website I used but I just checked the vest ( we still use it for visitors) and it is called Super Soft. When I google super soft life vest a few places come up selling them. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter