• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Wrist bands at pools?

They do at times give them out at other pools, if they get too crowded. And you do know there is no pool hopping for DVC members to the AKV pools.

Just at SAB!

I was at BWVs for 9 nights beginning August 24 and they had two people walking around putting wrist bands on people.

I was on one side of the pool and the woman came up to me and asked to see my room card, which was on the other side of the pool area and she followed me to look at it. The pool wasn't crowded but maybe they get Swan/Dolphin people?

I was at BWVs for 9 nights beginning August 24 and they had two people walking around putting wrist bands on people.

I was on one side of the pool and the woman came up to me and asked to see my room card, which was on the other side of the pool area and she followed me to look at it. The pool wasn't crowded but maybe they get Swan/Dolphin people?

That hasn't happened to me. I've stayed at BLT in August, AKV and BCV in June. BCV was my only experience with wrist bands.

There were reports of problems with the Swan/Dolphin pool so that's a good guess that they were checking for people that had come over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter