Wow. This is my 1,000th post!

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
Was just piddling around today and noticed I was close. This is actually my 1,000th post!

I know that some of you are "way up there" in the post department, LOL, but here I am. I've been around a long time, actually a lot longer than my sign-up date shows. I was here for the big crashes that pre-dated this version of the boards. I go through "spurts" with my posting - usually before and after a trip.

Not looking for pats on the back or anything. Just wanted number 1,000 to be on the CB.:)

That's great! Congratulations on your first 1,000, sweetie, I look forward to seeing many more posts from you :)

Hmmm. Looks like I managed to post my 1,000th post in the "wrong place." You'd think I would have known better, but the Moderators "got me.";)

Wrong place or not ;) Congratulations!!!! :bounce: I hope to see many more :D

<marquee>Congratulations!!</marquee>

YEAH! We all are hitting 1,000 together! Congratulations!:D

Originally posted by Dodie
...Not looking for pats on the back or anything...

Too bad, you're gettin' them regardless.

Congrats.gif

I remember wanting to make it to 100. Thought I never would. 1000 seemed so far away, too.:) You'll catch up to my count in no time now.:) Congrats on the 1k.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter