• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Would you recommend subscribing to Active.com???

SeeDisney

<font color=red>I drove by my WAWA <br><font color
HI Runner Dissers,

Well our 90 day free active.com trial membership is over and they just charged my credit card $49.95 for a full 12 month membership.

For those who have the membership, is it worth it??? Would you highly recommend it?

When I used the free three months trial, yeah, I got some discounts for our races but still had to pay their processing fee which brought it back up.

Your thoughts???

This is just my personal opinion. I do a LOT of races each year, and yet given I would have only saved ~$2 on each one, I would have to do TWENTY FIVE races to make up for the $49 yearly fee. Now that I'm deploying somewhat regularly there's no way I'll average a race every two weeks. Given how much I give active ordinarily for their "processing fee" which for the Goofy and eventually potentially an Ironman somehow becomes upwards of $20 then $40 then $50 for the same button click, I'm really not willing to give them any more money. It's a monopoly that needs to be cracked...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter