Would you ever have plastic surgery?

Would you have plastic surgery? If yes, what would you do?

• Absolutely not

• Yes, a tummy tuck

• Yes, new ****s

• Yes, Botox

• Yes, Lips

• Yes, Facelift

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh come on now...tell her like it is...
that's not a beer belly, it's a fuel tank for a love machine....
:rotfl:

Dang.... Al calls his bald head a solar panel for a love machine. No wonder Pete hangs out with Al!!

Al is more eco friendly than I. I prefer the old gas powered love machine.

I have a solar panel AND a fuel tank...apparently I need all the power I can get to get this machine to moving!

I wouldn't. Too many problems can happen. Having a tummy tuck, lipo or whatever isn't worth dying over. Heard too many horror stories for me.

A friend of mine had a tummy tuck. She got to choose whether she wanted a belly button or not!

Apparently when they take out the extra skin, they take out your belly button. And since you haven't been using it since you had an umbilical cord, it's not a problem. But if you want one for "looks," they'll add one back on for you! :lmao:

Sue in Texas
...full body lipo would do me a lot of good...

A friend of mine had a tummy tuck. She got to choose whether she wanted a belly button or not!

Apparently when they take out the extra skin, they take out your belly button. And since you haven't been using it since you had an umbilical cord, it's not a problem. But if you want one for "looks," they'll add one back on for you! :lmao:

Sue in Texas
...full body lipo would do me a lot of good...

Does it cost extra? :rotfl:

does it come with a choice of inney or outey?

If lints not included, what do I start the campfire with?

Did you ever see the woman that was on Oprah or Dr Phil. Totally addicted to surgery. Her whole face just looked stiff and nasty. She was much prettier before. Nothing on her looked real anymore. I would never do it.

Hey Gatordad bought time you wised up and started drinking good beer. Just make it bud light and then the white castles won't add any weight to the equation.

man, I used to drink Bud exclusively.... 'til my neighbor was a Miller distributor, and I got my 1/2 kegs delivered for $30...... then I realized Bud was no bud of the old stomach....... As my buddy Renshaw calls them, buttwiper beer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter