Would you eat at Tusker House or Pizzafari?

Which one for lunch?

• Pizzafari

• Tusker House

Results are only viewable after voting.

cruisnfamily

DIS Veteran
I just read a fabulous Pizzafari review and now I'm doubting myself.

We had planned to eat at Tusker House but now I'm interested in Pizzafari.

So, review Tusker House for me and help me pick where we should eat.

Thanks!

Never tried Pizzafarri..however, we ate @ Tusker House DH enjoyed the chicken salad and I had the Rotisserie Chicken with mashed potato and green beans.. Both were really good. Outside of the restaurant, they have a case that showed the different platters. What I remember was a baked Salmon dish that also looked good:hyper: Don't forget that both restaurants participate in the Meal Deal program. You get a meal, then later you can get a drink and dessert. Adults I believe were 11.99 and children were 5.99..I was a great deal!:Pinkbounc Happy dining. Hope this helped

Pizzafari has decent pizza, if you just want a quick bite to eat.

Tusker House has GREAT food. I've had breakfast and lunch there and they are meals. :)

Tusker House hands down! We used to avoid eating here because we weren't sure the DDs would enjoy it. Boy were we wrong! This has become our favorite place to eat in AK. Good food, decent prices, real french fries. Pizzafari is like Pizza Planet. Same type of pizzas. They do offer a pasta dish and a salad. If you have younger children, then Pizzafari is the way to go.

Gotta go with the Tusker House. Great food, great prices and you might luck up with a band is playing or other entertainment in the outside seating area.

I've eaten at both places. Guess I'm really in the minority, but I much prefered Pizzafari. Their hot deli sandwich was excellent, I thought.

I'd go to AKL and eat at Boma. Second choice would be RFC at AK:earsboy:

Haven't been to Pizzafari, but Tusker House food was awesome! Everything was fresh, delicious, and reasonably priced. We'll definitely return.

Pizzafari's pizza wasn't too good when we ate there - there and the Mexican counter service at Epcot were our only bad meals at WDW

I've never eaten at Pizzafari either but I have to agree with all the others who love Tusker House! I've eaten there on several different occassions and the food has always been great. I highly recommend the rotisserie chicken meal. Excellent! ::yes::

Another vote for Tusker House. Great rotisserie chicken and a great value.

I have to go with Pizzafari. Not that I think it's all that great. I ate at Tusker House about two weeks ago and didn't care for it at all. I've never had dry rotisserie chicken until I ate there. The mashed potatos were ok, but the gravy had a film over it from sitting. This is the second meal I had there like that. That was enough for me. I should have taken the food back, but I'm not a person who makes a stink. I just go elsewhere next time. I can't remember what my friends had for lunch now, but I do remember that they weren't all that happy with their's either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter