Would love some ideas....

deemc99

Earning My Ears
It's been almost a decade since we've been to my happy place (everyone's happy place) and now we are going back for my daughter's 21st birthday. I'm looking for some unique ideas/ways to make this the most special trip for her - surprises or things I could schedule in advance - any ideas please? We are already doing a character breakfast the day of but I really want to blow her mind (it's really hard to do that with her lol).

Tours?
Dessert Parties?
Book a "Plaid" for a day?

I'd imagine there are plenty of the "how to plan Wallyworld" sites that have plenty of ideas right up your alley. Just do a quick websearch. Youtube, too. There's a whole buncha stuff. (Bring money.)

Hell, you can stay overnight at the suite in the castle if you want to! (Bring money.)

Beers around the world in Epcot! One per hour and she won't get too sloshed

Some things my husband and I have done that have made recent trips extra magical:
- Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom
- Keys to the Kingdom Tour
- Champagne flight in Paris, baguette from Les Hall, sitting at a table in the corner outside of Les Hall watching the people. Sounds dorky, but from that seat it really FELT like we were in Paris (I'm guessing?). It was such a nice break to relax and watch people getting gelato or other snacks. We couldn't see over any of the buildings, just the gelato shop, Les Hall, Monsieur Paul, etc. In the middle of all of the crowd it felt like our little moment. One of our favorite memories from our honeymoon... Sigh. :lovestruc

Some things I would LOVE to do on a future trip to make it extra magical:
- Cake decorating class at Amorette's
- Fireworks cruise
- Brunch at California Grill and then return later for the fireworks on their terrace

We went for my little sister's 21st bday YEARS ago (first trip with my parents where we were all grown up!) and it was awesome. Drinking around the world was super fun - she was so excited about it too! You are going to have a blast!!!!

Something I did for my dad and I on this upcoming trip was an In-Room Celebration from Disney Floral & Gifts. I made a custom gift package that fits our particular style (the pre-made packages doesn't really fit either of us). We're not celebrating anything in particular but I thought it would be fun little addition to the stay. They do have a birthday package but you can customize packages to be right for you (including alcoholic options). Though this probably goes without saying, it is pricey for what you get even for the custom stuff.

Something I did for my dad and I on this upcoming trip was an In-Room Celebration from Disney Floral & Gifts. I made a custom gift package that fits our particular style (the pre-made packages doesn't really fit either of us). We're not celebrating anything in particular but I thought it would be fun little addition to the stay. They do have a birthday package but you can customize packages to be right for you (including alcoholic options). Though this probably goes without saying, it is pricey for what you get even for the custom stuff.

This is a great idea for a surprise for my wife for when we arrive. I am going to add this to my list of things to do. Awesome idea.

Omg I've been to Disney a million time and hardly did any of these things. I look forward to going back and doing all of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter