World Showcase Entrance

MSUmom

MSU mom
My family is staying at the Boardwalk and have reservations at Akershus for 8:05 a.m. for breakfast. Will we be able to get in the World Showcase entrance that early?

I wanted to know this too. No one could tell me for sure if the International Gateway would be staffed at that hour, so I was told that I'd have to get to the front of the park, which is a royal PITA from the Crescent Lake resorts.

Well that is a bummer. I was looking forward to staying at Boardwalk for the close access to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. :confused:

My family is staying at the Boardwalk and have reservations at Akershus for 8:05 a.m. for breakfast. Will we be able to get in the World Showcase entrance that early?

I wanted to know this too. No one could tell me for sure if the International Gateway would be staffed at that hour, so I was told that I'd have to get to the front of the park, which is a royal PITA from the Crescent Lake resorts.

Not true. I once had an ADR for Akershus and they let us in early. They have a list of people with ADR's.

Not true. I once had an ADR for Akershus and they let us in early. They have a list of people with ADR's.

That's good to know, because when I was inquiring about this last year, NO ONE could give me an answer. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter