World of Color at Lamplight?

Chili327

DIS Veteran
Is there a WoC dinner package for Lamplight, or do you just have to get lucky with a late (or perfectly timed) reservation?

Also is there a dining package for Fantasmic that has actual seating?

there is no world of color, dining package for lamp, light lounge. People just time it right with their reservations and where they choose a table and from what I hear it’s iffy if you’ll get exactly what you want, but also it is not the best view that you could have with a dining package, specifically for world of color or of course, the dessert party

There is one package for Fantasmic . That includes seating. That is the premium Fantasmic dining package at River Bell Terrace. Probably about 18 post below this one. There’s a post called ‘Disneyland dining?’ and I put up a whole bunch of pictures from the time that I did it.

What is the latest reservation at Lamplight? I saw an opening at 7:15 pm towards the end of November and snagged it. I assume everyone at that time of day will want to sit outside. I wonder how difficult it will be to get that request honored.

Is there a WoC dinner package for Lamplight, or do you just have to get lucky with a late (or perfectly timed) reservation?

Also is there a dining package for Fantasmic that has actual seating?
I don't believe there's a dedicated package, but you can try for a reservation close to 8pm

From that angle you do not get to see the "show"...all you see is some pretty lights and fountains and you miss all of the projection and many of the lighting/fountian effects as designed.

Fun fact... the entire Paradise Pier area surrounding Paradise Bay was originally intend to be an alternate viewing areas for guest to watch WOC but it quickly became apparent that once you were outside the primary viewing area the visual of the show did not translate at all...hence why even on busy nights the other areas surrounding Paradise Bay are pretty scarce with people

You can lean on the railing. This was for the second show so there was no one sitting at Lamplight.

Edit to add: We did the dessert party for the first show. This was the view of Avengers from those seats (for comparison).

1727413138009.png

And Moana from the dessert party seats.

1727413608221.png

Last edited:
From that angle you do not get to see the "show"...all you see is some pretty lights and fountains and you miss all of the projection and many of the lighting/fountian effects as designed.

Fun fact... the entire Paradise Pier area surrounding Paradise Bay was originally intend to be an alternate viewing areas for guest to watch WOC but it quickly became apparent that once you were outside the primary viewing area the visual of the show did not translate at all...hence why even on busy nights the other areas surrounding Paradise Bay are pretty scarce with people
Hm… I know I read a couple years ago that watching front the back isn’t a perfect way to watch it but an okay one especially because not crazy crowded and you could kind of see the projections from the other side…(backside of water…)

We thoroughly enjoyed watching the show from Lamplight Lounge. We could see all the projections, just on an angle.
Do you remember what time your reservation was at? And was it difficult to request a table outside?

Book as close to the last seating (8:30) as possible. Anytime from 8 onward has never presented an issue with remaining in LL and watching the performance - as said, it is from an angle, but all the projections are visible. We usually cash out our bill right as the as show starts and haven’t had an issue simply walking over to an available table right in front of the lagoon. Food service has ended and the tables have been cleared and we have never encountered any problems. On several occasions the servers/bartenders have even preemptively suggested that we do so.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest