• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Woohoo! $159 for PH with APH rate, other AP, too

J

JenniferW

I have been looking for my trip in Feb and finally found something nice! It's been slim pickins' on the discounts this year...

Just booked the PBH for 159 for 1 night Feb 29th-March 1 for one night with APH discount. They also had 139 for HRH or 119 for RP. Those were the cheapest I've seen in a while and it was only for midweek and using the Loew's website and using the APH code and will have the pass when I arrive. Looked at hotel kingdom and they were more. Also, Fan and ENT were more.

The weekend rates are higher IF they are available. I saw 139 for RP, and didn't check the others. It seems that the dates are really limited, but they are good if you find them.

Jenn

I got HRH club level for $237 APH rate end of April - early may. I had wanted RPR standard but there were no rooms available. HRH pool view was $181. I figured for the extra $50, it was worth getting club level for breakfasts, beers and snacks.:sunny:

For me I wouldnt do it for just dh and I because we would spend less getting a regualr room and buying our breakfast and snacks. But having a big family I feel we do get our monies worth out of. That would be breakfast would be buying for 6 people plus atleast 1 snack and drinks--at Universal and Disney prices easily add up. So for our large family it seems worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter