woo hoo I proposed on a wishes cruise!

gabbygrennell

Mouseketeer
I am just soo absolutely tickled! I couldnt wait to get back and share my great news with you all!
I will be doing a trip report with all the details... but that will have to wait!
I want to thank all of you for your help and suggestions about which cruise to book for proposing to my girlfriend!
I ended up going with the wishes cruise, for a more private setting!
It was all a complete surprise! She had absolutley no idea about the cruise or my big surpise for her! I am so proud of myself for being able to pull it off! I tell her everything and trying to keep this from her for months was terribly difficult! But I did it and boy was it worth it!
The cruise was amazing! Soooooo worth the 250.00! And the wishes theme was perfect!
She said yes of course... and I feel like I am truly the luckiest woman in the entire world!
Our vacation was filled with more magic than I ever thought possible! And since this was her first time to disney, I was sooooo happy that it was everything disney could be and more!
And lucky me, she is the one who brought up that since we got engaged at disney we should celebrate our honeymoon at disney! You know I was truly in heaven then!
ok, well we just got in from work and really should get to bed! But I have been dying to tell you all my wonderful news!
Have a great day!
Em

Okay, now that's romantic.

Congratulations, and may your marriage bring you boundless happiness and many more Disney trips.

AWESOME!!

CONGRATULATIONS.

Kevin "proposed" to me on the monorail when his plans for in front of Cinderella Castle went all awry. The beam between the Contemporary and TTC will always be a special place for me.

Randall

:rainbow:

Wow. That is so incredibly wonderful! You both must be so very happy!!!

So then? Give us the details of the wedding plans. :goodvibes

Hey, Kevin and Randal! We just very well might be neighbors! :wave:

Congratulations!

Ahhh, true love! You were so thoughtful and romantic (sigh)! :love:

Can't wait to read all about it.

CONGRATS!!!!

I proposed on the WTP ride, but that suited us. Yours sounds like the ultimate in romatic - awesome!!

Congrats! I was to have been proposed to in front of Cinderella's castle 7 years ago, but I beat Gabby to it and proposed to her 3 days before she had the chance. Maggie

Just popping in to say "Good for you!" It makes me smile everytime I look at the Forum list and read the title of your post! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter