Wonder to Alaska June 29, 2015

Hi all! Just booked our cruise this past weekend! It will be me, my mom, my dad, my sister, and my niece. First cruise for all of us! Super excited!

I have a FE list going for this cruise. Using a Google form is a violation of board policy so I can just collect and add to an Excel. You can post here or PM your info. Needed info is family name, first names/ages/gender, each person's favorite character, stateroom number, and any allergies. I think that's it.

Unfortunately, we won't be sailing on the June 29th Alaska cruise. We had to change our dates but hope everyone has a wonderful trip!
Brian, Jennifer, and Kate

139 days until our Alaskan cruise on Wonder!
This is my second Disney Cruise; we went on the St. Thomas, St. Martin, and Castaway Cay Cruise last January. I'm so excited to join the Fish Extenders this trip. We weren't aware of it on our first Disney cruise, and wondered what they were.
Our family includes:
Luzzi Family Stateroom #1042:
Myself: Jeana-age 40-Fav Character is Belle *Allergic to nuts
My DH: Rob-age 47-Fav Character is Mickey
My DS: Robbie-age 8-Fav Character is Jack Sparrow
My DD: Bella-age 6-Fav Character is Elsa

Soto Family Stateroom #1044:
Grandpa Juan-age 78-Fav Character is Mickey
Grandma Lois-age 72-Fav Character is Minnie
We are taking my parents as their "All Holiday" gift for the year. Being that they are in their 70's, it was the perfect gift last year for them, so we decided to take them on another. :)

I have already started to purchase items for the gift exchange and can't wait to be a part of the group! PLEASE let me know what else I need to do.

I have a FE list going for this cruise. Using a Google form is a violation of board policy so I can just collect and add to an Excel. You can post here or PM your info. Needed info is family name, first names/ages/gender, each person's favorite character, stateroom number, and any allergies. I think that's it.

Hi! We are so excited to be on our second cruise on the Wonder (the last time was 6 years ago we did a 4 night from Florida). I will be me, my husband, and 2 DDs (10 and 12). We would love to participate in the Fish Extenders, we did last time and that was the first thing my girls asked when we told them we were going on this cruise!

I always wanted to take a cruise and visit Alaska - what a great way to get both and enjoy the wonder of Disney. I'm traveling with my daughter (disney2kids) and her family. We will be signing up for the FE group soon!

So excited to join.
Family name :Ryan
Erin (mom ): 30, Eeyore or Tinker bell
Matt (dad ): 35, Stitch
Lynda (Nana ): 56, piglet
Ian : 12, Goofy
Isabella (Bella ): 2, Elsa, Anna, really any of the princesses, minnie mouse

Stateroom : 6502
Allergies :none
Bella will be turning 3 during the cruise.

I know that we still have three months to go, but was wondering when we will receive a list for our fish extender group? I have been picking up things since January, and want to make sure that I have enough gifts for everyone. :)

Hi Everyone,
Just wondering if anyone knows which Deck party we will be having on our cruise. I know it says the Alaska cruise usually has the Pixar party, but I saw on the website that they are debuting the Frozen Deck party this summer and the Wonder is one of the lucky ships, but only a select few cruises.

Just the wife and I and this is our first cruise ever though wife is a bit hesitant. We had saved points, (long time DVC members), for a big family vacation at WDW which fell though so I pushed to use them on this cruise. Part of my goal to visit all 50 states and figure what better way to do it.

So excited.. Just signed up for this cruise last week. This is our second time Disney cruising and we can't wait! Would love to take part in the FE if I am not too late and depending on the number... last time on the Fantasy it was too big of a group and took too much time once on board! Let me know. And we'll see you all soon!

Hi! I am new to the DIS boards and this is my family's FIRST DISNEY CRUISE! We are so excited! We heard/read about the Fish Extenders and want to join in! there are 5 of us in 2 staterooms. My parents, plus me, my husband, and our 11 year old daughter.

Hello All,
We booked our trip and are ready to go. This is our first disney cruise and heard about how fun it was to join the FE exchange. I wanted to get a feel for how many people are now participating. Since it's our first, I wanted to make sure I had enough "life bandwidth" to offer. Thanks!! Hope I can actually pull it off.

Hi Everyone,
Just wondering if anyone knows which Deck party we will be having on our cruise. I know it says the Alaska cruise usually has the Pixar party, but I saw on the website that they are debuting the Frozen Deck party this summer and the Wonder is one of the lucky ships, but only a select few cruises.
Just got my Disney Rewards magazine in the mail the other day & there's an article about it! According to the article, "A Day of Frozen Fun" is happening "onboard the Alaskan and European cruises of Disney Magic and Disney Wonder..." How exciting!!

Hi! Definitely add my family to the FE list. First time on a Disney Cruise! So excited!

Family: Krause & Hoyt families (2 staterooms)
Stateroom #1: 2562 - Krause family
Lily (daughter) - 11 years old - favorite is Minnie
Ken (dad) - 42 - favorite is Mickey
Diane (mom) - 42 - favorite is Eeyore

Stateroom #2: 2560 - Hoyt family
Ray (grandpa) - 73 - favorite is Goofy
Sandy (grandma) - 72 - favorite is Tigger & Winnie the Pooh

No allergies for any of us. Thanks so much!! Let us know what to do when you get things finalized!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter