Wonder ~ October 1, 2014 ~ Double Dip!

Hello all! :wave2:

We booked this trip about eight months ago but just found this. :blush:

It will be my DW and I for the second time on the Wonder. We are traveling with two other couples and celebrating my DW's special birthday.

The last time we were on the Wonder was our Honeymoon in 2002 so we are really looking forward to coming back home!

We are starting with three nights at SSR and ending with six nights at BWV!

See you soon! :cool1:

As much as it pained me to do so, I had to cancel this cruise. :sad2::guilty: We booked this cruise while we were onboard our first cruise to get the OBB discount. Well, since then we had an unexpected addition to our family this year and as much as I hoped we could do it, finances just won't allow us to take this cruise. :guilty: I am so disappointed because this is my dream itinerary; I love Key West and CC was our favorite thing on our first cruise.:lovestruc. Have fun everyone!

FYI everyone, we had 2 connecting rooms, cat 10A, 7505&7507, if anyone needs them. I know connecting rooms are hard to come by. Hope this helps someone.

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum but my family and I will be sailing on the Disney Wonder Oct. 1st. We are very excited as this is our first cruise. We would love to participate in the fish extenders. My kids will be 4 and 20 months when we sail. Any advice, suggestions, tips, hints would be greatly appreciated. We love all things Disney and can't wait to go!

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum but my family and I will be sailing on the Disney Wonder Oct. 1st. We are very excited as this is our first cruise. We would love to participate in the fish extenders. My kids will be 4 and 20 months when we sail. Any advice, suggestions, tips, hints would be greatly appreciated. We love all things Disney and can't wait to go!

Welcome aboard! We're pretty active on our Facebook page. Request to join there and you can sign up for the FE :) The link to the group is in this thread. If you can't find it let me know!

Hello! Going to book this cruise tomorrow! (Had to move up to this sailing instead of an October 23rd sailing) so yay!
I don't do FB, and not planning on doing an FE. It'll just be me (26) and my friend (25) , and my first gold cruise--whoo-hoo!!
So yeah, hi!

Hello! Going to book this cruise tomorrow! (Had to move up to this sailing instead of an October 23rd sailing) so yay! I don't do FB, and not planning on doing an FE. It'll just be me (26) and my friend (25) , and my first gold cruise--whoo-hoo!! So yeah, hi!

Welcome aboard!

Just booked this cruise. Are there any residents or former residents of western Pennsylvania on board?

Tired of always stopping at Nassau. This is our 5th Disney cruise and look forward to Key West. This is the only way my wife and I will get to see it, as she can only spend about 2 hours riding in a car.

No kids. Just two older cruisers who like Disney.

Alright, so I caved and got a Facebook. I just requested to join the group. My name is Melissa Glenn and I have the picture of the wonder.
Thanks

Hello! My husband and I will be joining you on this fantastic double dip voyage this October! It's just around the corner, and we can't wait... We booked last May -- how did the summer go by so fast?!

We just joined the Facebook group, so we hope to meet you on the ship! :-)

Hi there! This is my family's very 1st cruise! So excited! We will be sailing on the Wonder Oct. 1. Need to know how to sign up for the fish extender activity. Can anyone help (and give any advice to newbies)?:cool1::confused3

Hi there! This is my family's very 1st cruise! So excited! We will be sailing on the Wonder Oct. 1. Need to know how to sign up for the fish extender activity. Can anyone help (and give any advice to newbies)?:cool1::confused3

Kasey did you join the FAcebook group yet? All of the fish extender info is on that page.

Looking forward to another WONDERful cruise. We are on FB & in FE group 3, Marcel & Kathryn. :cool1:
"See Ya Real Soon"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter