Wonder Mar 9 Pt 4

grantclaire

DIS Veteran
We all slept in for the last day at sea, My DD went for a run around the ship,my son finally decided he would try out the kids club,he loved it! I kept checking we him to see if he wanted to leave but he stayed all day including lunch. Went to Beach Blanket buffet for lunch there was alot of seafood available. We explored the ship,went on a gallery tour. At 4pm we went to one of the clubs for the kids graduation from Disney U. It was very cute as all the kids received a Tshirt and caps. There was a slideshow and the kids sang a song. Dinner was at Animators. Another great meal. After dinner we walked around and then hit the pools. They were almost empty around 9pm maybe people were packing or at shows.
Back in our cabins we found directions for the next am,as we had a early seating for dinner our breakfast time would be 630 to 730 am. We packed our bags and placed them outside our door. They were picked up very soon after.
In the AM we headed for breakfast as directed, at 630 taking our hand luggage with us. It was a full service breakfast and very fast service. We said goodbye to our servers, we tipped them the night before. Headed off the ship, cleared US customs, there is a customs form in your cabin the night before. We were on a Disney bus to MCO at 740. It was a quiet ride everyone seemed tired. One joker piped up "I not feeling the Magic" We were at MCO in less then an hour. We rented a car and headed for The Vistanna Villages for the next 3 days.
Would be happy to answer any questions!

Sounds like you had a "wonderful" time! Thanks for sharing your trip report! You mentioned the early breakfast on the last day, what time was your dinner and what was your rotation? We'll be sailing on the Wonder next week and trying to figure out if that correlates to the early debarkation breakfast.

Hi we had a 6pm dinner seating. CC,Tritons,Tritons,AP. I believe the main seating has breakfast at 630 to 730, late seating 730 to 830 on the last am.

OK thanks, that early breakfast is going to be a killer for us-thanks for the info and for the report! :thumbsup2

My son & I were on the same cruise - great report! I really appreciated the new customs procedures. Last year we Canadians had to present ourselves in the theater at 5am to claim our passports & clear customs. This year it was nice to sleep until breakfast at 7! We grabbed a rental and were at Blizzard Beach by noon. What a treat for a winter break. Now - back to snow shovelling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter