Wonder January 4 2016 Galveston to Puerto Rico

I still need email addresses for
2021 Shannon, Darrin & Madelynne
tba Kim, Grant, Zack & Brittany
2538/2540 Ruthies2015 Jared, Ruth and Family
6143 princesslisa71 (Becky, Carol, Lisa)

tba Kim, Grant, Zack & Brittany

So glad to see another 7 year old boy. Our son will be so excited. Last cruise there were mainly girls in the kids club - which he didn't mind - but they just didn't play the things he wanted to. We are in 8522. You will love the FE. Its easily my kiddos favorite part of the cruise each day. This is their 5th DCL and thats the first thing they talk about.
We are in 8008, right down the hall!

Hello all! My wife and I just signed up for this cruise and we would love to join an FE group if their is one open. This is our 10th cruise but it will be only our 2nd time doing FE.

Hello all! My wife and I just signed up for this cruise and we would love to join an FE group if their is one open. This is our 10th cruise but it will be only our 2nd time doing FE.

I am sorry, the last list was closed several days ago. We are just trying to get all the lists out to the participants.

They posted that they were closing the FE groups, but we will participate with you if you like. I hate to see folks left out. I bet Ruthies would too. She was looking for other staterooms to join in with her group. Let me know your stateroom #, guests, ages & favorite characters & we'll give you ours.

As 4Pups&AFamily said, I can participate with you since I will be making extra, I just can't add you to the list since it was announced closed and several have already finished their stuff.
Let me know your info and I will give you ours.

We can participate with you if you like, we just joined before the cut off so I haven't finished my gifts yet. If you give me your info, with room, number of guests and ages, I can give you our info too.

Hi everybody! We are joining you in a couple of weeks! This is our third annual Disney Cruise! All have been on the Wonder...can't seem to get away from our one and only! :) Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has checked to see what movies are playing? Thanks!

Hi everybody! We are joining you in a couple of weeks! This is our third annual Disney Cruise! All have been on the Wonder...can't seem to get away from our one and only! :) Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has checked to see what movies are playing? Thanks!

This is what I have heard:
Cruise movies currently playing
Star Wars
Finding Nemo
Frozen
Guardians
Big hero 6
Cinderella
Tomorrowland
Inside-Out
Ant man
Avengers - Age of Ultron
Good dinosaur

We do hope you join us. This will be our 10th cruise. My daughter will also be traveling with us, but she is an adult, so a lot older than either of yours.

Our very first cruise was a 4 night, but since then we have only done 7 nights and 14 nights with a 10 night back to back which was a 7 plus 3 night. We took our other kids on a 4 night a couple of years ago and to me it was so short.

We live up in Northeast TX and we will have two of our kids drive us to Galveston and we will probably spend a day or so extra in Puerto Rico to show some of the sights to our daughter. We did the southern from Puerto Rico last October and we really enjoyed it. We chose a taxi as our mode of transportation. When we flew into San Juan, we took a taxi to old San Juan and the hotel we had booked and we also took a taxi from our hotel to the port. When we arrive for this cruise we plan on using the taxi again.

On the FE, I have always done a cabin gift and something extra for kids in the room. If you decide you want to be on the FE list just let me know and I will make sure you get added to it.

The Wonder is a great ship. Out of our 10 cruises we will have been on the Wonder 5 times. The Dream is the only one I have not been on. I have been on the Fantasy twice and the Magic three times. As I said, hope you join us and happy planning.

Hello. I am new to here and I don't really know how to PM or send a message. I want to be added to the FE group for this cruise, we are two adults and one 5yo girl. my email address is vnzlana@gmail.com

thanks so much!!

This is what I have heard:
Cruise movies currently playing
Star Wars
Finding Nemo
Frozen
Guardians
Big hero 6
Cinderella
Tomorrowland
Inside-Out
Ant man
Avengers - Age of Ultron
Good dinosaur
Forgot to ask - how was the cruise? Is The Wonder still looking good? Cant wait to tell the kids on Friday.

Hello. I am new to here and I don't really know how to PM or send a message. I want to be added to the FE group for this cruise, we are two adults and one 5yo girl. my email address is vnzlana@gmail.com

thanks so much!!

All the FE groups are closed since we are so close to sailing. If some want to do an exchange with you they will message right here. I can, and will give you the info asap.

Kathy i PM you ..hope you got it!

Got it, just have to resend it out to you and the rest.

Forgot to ask - how was the cruise? Is The Wonder still looking good? Cant wait to tell the kids on Friday.

It was great. Weather wasn't the best, but it was warm, so we managed. Yes, she looked good, but she is definitely ready for dry dock. But the crew is really keeping her looking her best.

All the FE groups are closed since we are so close to sailing. If some want to do an exchange with you they will message right here. I can, and will give you the info asap.

thanks so much!!
we would love to exchange with you. We are also new, there are 5 of us,2 adults, 2 boys (7& 13)and 1 girl (9yo). We are in room 8008. My email is Mariefe.cahanding@att.net. What room are you in?

thanks so much!!

If both of you can send me names and stateroom numbers, it looks like we have a small group here for the newbies and I will make a new list for this and send it out. Ruffx2 can you give me an email address?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter