Wonder Jan 4th thru Jan 8th 2009

HeidiLee327

Earning My Ears
Wow! Our cruise was fabulous!! This was my first cruise period, my hubby's first Disney cruise. We went with my mom and sister. My hubby was a bit skeptical of the Disney cruise - he said it was so much more expensive than the other cruise lines. But by the last night, he asked me if we could book the next one!!

We were in stateroom 7118, mom and sis were in 7116. Our room host, Ferdie, was fabulous!! Fresh towels twice a day - we felt like royalty! Also, our serving team was equally wonderful - Renata as asst server, Roland as server, and Witt as head server. They all felt like family by the time we got off.

HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND Disney cruises!! Castaway Cay was the best ever! Don't forget to have a Conch Cooler while lying on the beach. Serenity Bay(? may have been cove) if you don't have children with you was exceptional - very few people and Sam our Conch Cooler guy was both beautiful and attentive. The guy trudged through the sand like a half a mile each way to deliver our drinks!!

We ate at Palo the second night - our server (Ferhut?) there was awesome as well. Our dining rotation was Parrot Cay, Triton's, Triton's, Animator's Palate. We probably wouldn't go to Palo's again, it was spectacular, but we felt like we missed out on Triton's since our second night was there and it was the Pirate menu (the same at all restaurants). We also missed our serving team. Palo's is great, though, and I would recommend trying it at least once. We also went to brunch there on the third day, and that was also stupendous.

No complaints whatsoever, except that we had to get off!

Enjoy!! Heidi

Disney Wonder 1-4-09 thru 1-8-09

We sailed on the Wonder in October and we loved Sam as well. He also works in the Cove Cafe and whenever we were sitting outside he was always so friendly. He would come out and ask us if we wanted coffee and he would chat if he had time. ON Serenity Bay, he walked by many times a day, always saying hello and getting anything we needed. He was fantastic!

Hey! We were on the same sailing with the same steward - Ferdie!

I agree, it was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter