WL/ Riviera vs Poly resort activities for kids

justme0729

DIS Veteran
Can anyone compare the resort activities available at the WL or Riviera vs Poly or GF for kids? We stayed at the Poly last year and my daughter loved the evening glow party on the lawn with dancing/ games, movies, a busy splash pad with many kids to play with etc. Do WL/ Riviera get a lot of participation in the evening activities and at the splash pad or is it more laid back? I don't think I saw a glow party listed as an activity at Wilderness Lodge or Riviera.

Just came back from a stay at both the Poly and WL. The Poly definitely had more "active" kids activities, especially at night. They had the glow parties, kids were dancing and having a great time. At the WL it was more of just roasting marshmallows and movies/trivia, definitely more laid back. Even if you aren't staying at the Poly, your kids can participate. I think the arts and crafts were more varied at the Poly, too. No experience at Riviera.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest