Wishlist: Place ABD should go to in the future

ProfJohn

Earning My Ears
After all the talk of NYC in one thread I thought it would be interesting to see what other places people think would make a good Adventures by Disney itinerary.

NYC and Boston would be a good trip.
How about about NYC, Boston and New England during the peak foliage season?
I expect that we will see some trips down under sooner rather than later. This would be a great way for Disney to go year round with their trips.
Another great Disney type adventure would be a real african safari. I am sure lots of us would love to visit africa and see the animals, but how many of us feel capible of planning such a trip?
Finally, how about a West Coast trip? San Fran, the wine valleys, Redwoods etc.

What other types of 'dream vacations' should they plan?

I'd like to see Estonia included as a trip destination, and I agree, a real safari trip would be awesome. Actually, all the trips you named would be good, but if you're thinking of a foliage tour, then upstate NY would be a better option than NYC.

I know you're not alone in wanting to see an Australian tour.

(and btw ... if you're the Safari driver that I think you are, then I'm sure we've talked about this already)

Hi .. I would personally love to see Greece with a Hercules type theme! Also Japan and/or China would be great, as you can mix in Tokyo Disney and/or Hong Kong Disney. Australia would be quite nice as well.

African Safari would be awesome (probably a whole lot safer through Disney too), and the first place I thought of was Greece

Austrian and Swiss Alps with castles.

This trip should also include a train ride on the Glacier Express or the Chocolate Train to the Nestle Factory.

I would love to go to Norway!

Last year there was a trip to Banff and Jasper that looked wonderful. I would like to see that offered again.

We are planning to go to Ireland in 08 (This yrs Christmas present from DH), but I might change my mind if they added a Scotland trip.

Denise

Trips to signature events like the Superbowl, tennis and golf's Grand Slams, Nascar, Formula One and Indy racing, World Series, the Inauguration. To have a trip with a guide could make something that might be once in a lifetime truly unbelievable while removing the possibility of disaster because you don't know what you are doing.

How about Alaska? Since it will be YEARS before Disney has another cruise ship ready, ABD would be the perfect way to tide people over. I can't wait until 2010 to see Alaska and I want Disney to be my guide.

Russia, especially between the cities of Moscow and St. Petersburg. Possibly a river cruise between the two! :thumbsup2

I would love to see them add Australia and New Zealand or the Galapagos Islands!

Egypt.
Greece.
India.
China.
Japan...I go there myself (DH is Japanese) but it would be a great destination as many people are hesitant to go because of language issues...and Tokyo Disney as an optional add on would be perfect...

Japan...I go there myself (DH is Japanese) but it would be a great destination as many people are hesitant to go because of language issues...and Tokyo Disney as an optional add on would be perfect...

You hit the nail on the head so to speak. My daughter and I would love to go to Japan, but the language barrier is what scares me. I also would love to see Disney Sea!

Mine is simple -- I wish they would add Pompeii to their Venice/Florence/Rome tour. My dh is refusing to go without that being on the itinerary.

Aside from that: Greece and Egypt.

JAPAN!

I agree with the other posters that my family would love to see Japan and visit Tokyo Disney, but we would not attempt this trip without a trusted guide. My son is also crazy about Japanese animation, so I want to take advantage of his curiosity about another culture. :woohoo:

How about Alaska? Since it will be YEARS before Disney has another cruise ship ready, ABD would be the perfect way to tide people over. I can't wait until 2010 to see Alaska and I want Disney to be my guide.

This would be my first choice of places to go, as I've never been there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter