Wishes question

Spartan

<font color=blue>My 3 yo son always announces to e
We were at the World this past early December, and Wishes was shown every non-MVMCP night - even though it was a low-crowd time of year.

First, are they still showing it nightly, and if they do, any idea what will happen when Sept. comes around and it's still light at 6 or 7? Will they only be showing it on certain nights like Spectro, and if it is, would it be on a different night or the same?

Just wondering if this info has been released.

I'm just going to bump this back to page one for you so that some of our veterans can answer your question.

It was my understanding that they committed to showing Wishes every night for the first year since it was new. I would think that would mean by after Labor Day they might cut back to just certain nights like they do Spectro. That would be almost a year since the official debut was around the first of October.

However, I may be completely wrong! :tongue:

Bumping for others to answer since I also am going during non-peak season!:teeth:

We went in December 12-19 and Wishes was only showing couple of times during that time. Defiantly not every night.

Mainewmn -

I don't think they showed it in Dec. on nights that they had MVMCP due to the park closing early (which would have probably been several times during your stay) - but I think they did have it on all of the other nights, at least that's what was going on during the beginning of the month when we were there.

I believe instead of showing it at 6pm during MVMCP, they showed it at 9 or so during the party. I know for sure I watched it while at MVMCP. I do not remember if they showed it other times.

Sorry , couldnt resist after I saw your post name................GO SPARTANS!!! Class of '93

alison:bounce:

I am looking for suggestions for an Outside of MK viewing spot for Wishes.
This is for our arrival evening and I do not want to burn a precious day off of our passes.
We will be going to FW for the Campfire/Singalong and coming back towards the MK on the boat about 8 PM.
We have been on the outside deck of the California Grill before.
I am looking for a spot for BOTH Wishes and The Electric Water Pageant.
Any Suggestions?
Thanks!

You can view Wishes from the 4th floor of the CR (opposite end of building vs Chef Mickeys, facing MK, just past the shops). There are doors on the side of the large windows. It can get windy out there. Afterwards, you can walk down to the pool area and beach to watch the water parade. whats nice about it here is that there are no lights/buildings behind it (just trees). The downfall is that it comes late-I think its the last stop ( it was around 10 in Feb).

alison::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter