Wish me luck tomorrow...

Sorry, sick kid = long night... :(

I am sitting here patiently waiting on my cardio to call and set up a heart cath, once that is done, and if everything is clear, then we will set a date. If everything goes according to plan, probably around the 2nd week of december!!!!

Thanks for the great thoughts and prayers, I will keep you up to date!

Sorry, sick kid = long night... :(

I am sitting here patiently waiting on my cardio to call and set up a heart cath, once that is done, and if everything is clear, then we will set a date. If everything goes according to plan, probably around the 2nd week of december!!!!

Thanks for the great thoughts and prayers, I will keep you up to date!

Thank you for the update. We'll continue to keep you in our prayers.

Okay John,,spill the beans,(and not by way of flatulence:crazy2:)
How'd things go,,what'd he say or what'd they come up with ?

Have my heart cath scheduled for the 30th, and if everything looks good with it, then I go back to see the surgeon, and we will schedule the operation... Probably looking around the 2nd week of December, or if it goes much later than that, then probably put it off till the end of Feb, so I can go watch Matt in his hockey tournament in Wash DC the over presidents day!!! :cool1:

Have my heart cath scheduled for the 30th, and if everything looks good with it, then I go back to see the surgeon, and we will schedule the operation... Probably looking around the 2nd week of December, or if it goes much later than that, then probably put it off till the end of Feb, so I can go watch Matt in his hockey tournament in Wash DC the over presidents day!!! :cool1:

Sounds serious - I hope everything goes smoothly!

John,

Sir I don't know you, but I know HIM, and will be praying for you.

Best wishes to you and yours.

Hurst :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter