Wish Concierge Lounge During Sail Away

OhThePain

DIS Veteran
Are either bars in the concierge lounge (either inside the lounge on deck 12 or on the sundeck on deck 13) open during sail away (prior to happy hour)? The wife and I don't plan on going to the sail away deck party and are wondering if we should stop off for a drink after the muster drill or head directly to the lounge.

TIA! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

It's been over a year since I was on the Wish but since no one else has answered, I'll offer the best I've got from memory and looking back at photos. I believe they were serving wine inside the lounge before muster drill (per usual) but the sundeck bar was not staffed. Muster drill is around 4 and happy hour usually starts at 5 so your question is about that specific time in between? I don't remember if on embarkation they just open the bar when they reopen after muster drill but I'm sure that's something you could ask the hosts when you meet them at the concierge lunch. Have an amazing cruise!

I sailed last October- I don't remember. I know they close for the muster. As mentioned- check with the hosts. I would think they would be open as happy hour starts at 5. Whether the bar is staffed or not, I do not know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter