Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2023 (Nov. 2-5, 2023)

Does the 5k typically sell out first or are the longer races more popular? I have one link with 34 minutes and if it starts selling out in 30 min, I'm out of luck. :(

I think everyone who clicked on the 5k link is mostly over an hour.... those who waited and clicked on the other distances once they opened got better wait times (I think). Lesson learned....
Nope the two clicked 10k plus the one clicked half/challenge all over hour

Does the 5k typically sell out first or are the longer races more popular? I have one link with 34 minutes and if it starts selling out in 30 min, I'm out of luck. :(

10k typically fastest at 39, 55, 46, and 84 min in the last few years.

This may be more stressful than a moonlight magic registration and I'm actively trying to give Disney money with this one.. 💸

I should add that 5k sell out has been 49 min, 6 days, 46 min, 8.5 hrs, and 5 weeks comparatively.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter