Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2022 (Nov. 3-6, 2022)

Disney is having a major meltdown at the back entrance (International Gateway) to Epcot. The line extends all the way to Yacht and beach club! All guests are being run through a single security point with two officers
The other scanner is broken. They were working on it earlier in the week but I guess they haven't fixed it.

Disney is having a major meltdown at the back entrance (International Gateway) to Epcot. The line extends all the way to Yacht and beach club! All guests are being run through a single security point with two officers
Well, I’m certainly glad I’m coming in the front!

In case anyone was curious what 50m4s of character/picture lines can get you as a slow runner starting at the front of the 2nd corral, I present my 16 photos (I’ll post bigger versions in my journal later or tomorrow):
39D07E08-E101-4C58-A1D8-C52974CED492.jpeg

For anyone that's at the party... Did you see party guides out? In previous years, at the entrances they had party maps with character meets listed. I didn't see them when we entered at about 6:30.

This was my first wine and dine. I loved meeting fellow DISers. I enjoyed the half, I thought the character photos + water stops were well spaced. I really enjoyed the after party. We rode Guadians twice. Second time through at about 10:50pm was only 18 min wait to preshow.
I took a nap, but I was still really tired by the end of the night. We could have rode guardians at least 1x, maybe 2x more times but we were all tired and just wanted to walk back to the car. Also, like Teresa, I did ok on 1st time through but 2nd time through made me a little quesy on the walk back to the car.

Overall, it was a really fun time, and I enjoyed the weather and party more than when I did the Princess half (my 1st rD event).

Thank you all for the great community of support, insights and humor! Hugs!

Ok I'm a little upset, the CM told us it was a 75 minute wait at 11 pm
Same! I stopped by around 10:15 and was told 3 hours! I had assumed it'd be an hour but 3 hours was over my limit. Might have been in my best interest though based on how the lady on my bus looked 🤢. We rode Soarin instead with a 15 min wait and even there I had my moments after a few drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter