Windwalker's new life

I've had a productive day already. I went to the gym for pool running, dermatologest for spot check, Target and found everything I needed on sale, comforter, Red Devil vacuum and TV stand, got it all for $109 out the door.

Came home put everything together, cleaned house and now doing laundy. So far very good day. Now if I would just win the lottery.....

Have a magical day y'all.

Dave, the newly single werepanda:hippie:

Having the comforter on the bed was amazing, that extra weight of the covers and the tucking it to you chin thing is exactly what was missing.

Happy Panda:hippie:

Today was a good day, one week since I moved out, I went back to the old house and got another load of my stuff and a nice dose of cold shoulder from the ex. That's ok I'm leaving with a clean concious.

One of the things I had to pick up is my flag. The flag that flew over the capital of the United States on the day I retired now sits in a wooden case in the trunk of my car awaiting the rain to stop so I can bring it in. Hundreds of people retire everyday from the military so I was honored to be awarded the flag.

I have one week under my belt and I think each day will get easier.

Dave:hippie:

The friends who keep checking on me have keep me going. I'm honored that those friends care enough to check on me.

Today we signed the divorce papers that will now be filed and then 60 days till it's final.

Although yesterday was a sad day, signing the divorce papers, it's never fun ending a 24 year marriage, I slept very well last night.

Today is a day off from work and it will be another busy one. Laundry, workout, marketing and house cleaning, um make that apt cleaning.

Still need a few things but I have most everything I need for day to day living.

Time to start taking applications for a new companion, LOL. Maybe I could wear a sign, "I'll work for love".

I really really wanna go to the movie, share popcorn and snuggle. Darn it, that ain't happening today. Every princess I talk to is like over 400 miles away.

that's a good thing....time to heal is a good thing. :) It's rough, but an evil necessary...

((hugs)) i've been through a divorce and know those lonely moments, but they do pass, and better times will be ahead

:goodvibes

that's a good thing....time to heal is a good thing. :) It's rough, but an evil necessary...

((hugs)) i've been through a divorce and know those lonely moments, but they do pass, and better times will be ahead

:goodvibes

Thank you princess. Are you doing the races next month? I'm doing the Goofy.

Good luck at the Goofy - it's coming up quickly

no, my very first race ever will be at the Princess in March :thumbsup2

Good luck at the Goofy - it's coming up quickly

no, my very first race ever will be at the Princess in March :thumbsup2

I won't be able to make that one, the next one I can maybe do it the Food and Wine night half in Oct.

Good luck to you on your new journey and Jan race.

Just know that there are many happy endings out there -- I found mine and remarried, and you can find yours - just allow yourself time to heal first.

Cheers.

I have three days off next week and not sure what to do with them. That is when Erica and I usually went to Gatlinburg for our anniversery trip. I'm going there by myself but would like to do something.

That's going to be a problem for a while, I get a lot of vacation time so need to start giving it some thought.

On the plus side it's a new adventure every day.

One of the things I'm learning is single people do get to do things, except work, when they want to. I take an after workout and before work nap now every day. I eat when I'm hungry now also rather than at regular set times.

I might start branching out into other workout options like weight training and even biking. The biking will have to weight for summer, I'm not a cold weather guy.

I dad a good night's sleep but still didn't wanna get out of bed. The freezing weather finally went away but now it's pouring rain. So training walk will be in the mall. I may not be able to walk outside much till Disney but I'll manage to keep up regular miles, I need them for me.

Now that I've started meeting some single women on line that want to date I have discovered that the time for dating is not that easy to come by for a couple of busy professionals.

I so dearly miss things like sitting on the couch watching a good movie with a lady and rubbing her soft little feet. I want to do the Great Movie ride with a lady again, her head resting against my shoulder as we ride through the different movie sets. I want to walk hand in hand again through pretty little mountain towns. I want to share conversation over a cold margarita at the Epcot World Show case.

Ok time to quit dreaming and get to work.

I had a wonderful workout this morning and a nap now it's time to forrage for something to nibble before work.

I suppose I should go out and buy some new clothes after Christmas when the sales are going on. I need shoes that don't say Mizuno for sure, LOL.

I just discoverd that my ex isn't staying at the BWV as a room mate not after all. I wonder if I can find someone who wants to bunk at the House of Mouse for free since the room is already paid for. I need to put out feelers.

At least that is one less tension to worry about, I didn't think that would work.

Single Panda:hippie:

Maybe you should try posting on "Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers"

I found a roomy already, one of my race walker buds is coming early and hanging out with me. I'll have him to do morning training walks with also.

Things are looking magical for the panda.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter