Will I Ever Score an Ohana Reservation?

mylittleprincess

DIS Veteran
I am sure this has been asked before. I have just came back onto these boards since I am now planning my not so LITTLE Princess's princess: Sweet 16 in December. We will be there on her actual Birthday. She REALLY wants to eat at Ohana. She does not remember the last time we ate there as she was 6. What are my chances? I would LOVE to surprise her! It NEVER EVER comes up when I search. I faithfully search numerous times a day. :worried:

Keep trying. Especially the closer it gets. We got a be our guest the day before headed to the World 2 years ago. Good luck!

Keep trying. Especially the closer it gets. We got a be our guest the day before headed to the World 2 years ago. Good luck!

Thanks so much! I actually got lucky and have gotten Be Our Guest Lunch & Dinner during MVMCP just not sure if keeping the dinner. Just want Ohana! Ugh

When is your trip? I have a Dec 19th Ohana 9:45 pm ADR that I will most likely be releasing.

As people's plans change they will cancel dining reservations they no longer want to avoid the no show penalty so there is a good chance you will be able to find something. It helps to be flexible on the day and time. Keep checking online multiple times a day. Subscribe to the December cancellation thread. Many have had success using the Touring Plans reservation finder.

As people's plans change they will cancel dining reservations they no longer want to avoid the no show penalty so there is a good chance you will be able to find something. It helps to be flexible on the day and time. Keep checking online multiple times a day. Subscribe to the December cancellation thread. Many have had success using the Touring Plans reservation finder.

Thanks so much! Well out of nowhere today a breakfast popped up so I just grabbed it. Wanted dinner but I guess breakfast will be ok if I do not get dinner. I will still continue to check!

If you are willing to eat at off times, it can be easier to get. When we went in October, my niece wanted Ohana because she had enjoyed it going with DW and I several years before. I had to take 5:05 dinner, but we were ok with eating really early to get the meal we wanted.

If you are willing to eat at off times, it can be easier to get. When we went in October, my niece wanted Ohana because she had enjoyed it going with DW and I several years before. I had to take 5:05 dinner, but we were ok with eating really early to get the meal we wanted.

Thanks! Right now we do have a breakfast but will keep trying!

Try the touring plans reservation finder. It's free and sends you a text or email when it finds the reservation. I'v had great success with it.

I looked into that. I saw where it said sign up for $15 a year. Do you have the app?
I will look into it again. Thank you so much!

You may have found the right place already, but I believe what you want is called "basic access," which is a free account: https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/join/basic Signing up for the free account and being logged in should then allow you to use the reservation finder.

I highly recommend that reservation finder. I was skeptical when I signed up, but within a few days, I got a text notification for an ADR opening I had been looking for, and was able to book it. Good luck!

I highly recommend that reservation finder. I was skeptical when I signed up, but within a few days, I got a text notification for an ADR opening I had been looking for, and was able to book it. Good luck!

Thank you! I am trying it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter