Will 2 ECV's fit in one room at the All Stars?

momala

Earning My Ears
If so, can they both be charged at the same time?
Also, will it be possible for both of us to board the
same bus?

Thanks!
Momala

Hi and welcome to disABILITIES

1. It will be a bit cramped, but two ECVs can be parked in a room at All Stars without being too much in the way.

2. The chargers have about six feet of cord between the wall and the charger, and another six feet between the charger and the ECV. I would suggest that you buy a high quality multiple outlet or short extension with multiple outlets. Be sure the outlets can handle a grounder (three pin) plug.

3. The buses are designed to handle two ECVs or wheelchairs. If there is already one person on, you may have to wait. It is my understanding that in this situation the driver can call in for another bus to come immediately that can handle the two people together.

Thanks for the reply. What about fitting 2 ECV's in a standard room at the WL?
These rooms have queen beds and I thought they might take up more space. I was so sorry to hear about your loss. Many hugs to you . . .

momala

I'm not sure about WL. However, all the value resort rooms are 260 sq ft. The moderates (except the Caribbean which is 340 sq ft) are 314.

I have a friend who used to work as a Housekeeper at Caribbean who worked at AKL when the CB was closed a couple of years ago; she said that the standard rooms at AKL were smaller than in CB. The WL rooms are the same size as AKL.

For a good price with the largest room go to Caribbean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter