Wild Africa Trek-$50 off afternoon tours

ktkerber

Mouseketeer
I have seen in past years that the Wild Africa Trek tours have been discounted by $50 in the summer months if you take one of the afternoon tours.

I haven't seen anything about this for this upcoming summer yet. Does anyone know if they intend to offer the discount this summer and when it would be announced? Is this something they do every summer?

Also if they do offer this discount, can it be combined with an AP or Disney Visa discount?

Thanks!!

We got that deal on a October trip. I guess you will have to keep an eye on their web page.

You can do either discount but not both. The $50 off should be more than the VISA/AP discount.

If you can handle the heat the last tour of the afternoon is awesome. We went during September and ended up being the only 2 on the tour!

PHXscuba

My kids utilized the $50 discount PLUS they did the CM discount ... so it can't hurt to ask if the AP/DVC can be applied too. They took the $50 off first so the percentage off discount was smaller. They did it in September and I'm thinking the $50 offer came up sometime close to the start of summer. We got an email, but I would keep checking website.

Thank you all for your replies!!

I just wanted to update in case anyone else was interested. I called to ask some questions about the tour and the $50 off was already available for my date (July 6). So I guess they aren't advertising it yet but we did get the lower price. $148.04 including taxes per person for tours after 11:45am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter