Why were the bathroom tv mirrors removed?

Cfabar1

DIS Veteran
VGF used to have TVs in the bathroom - like at the Hyatt Regency... But why did they remove it? I imagine dues would have paid for them if they needed to be done...

A great premium feature that was removed.

Because very few guests realized that they were even there, and of those who did, very few actually used them (aside from putting them on for a couple of minutes to appreciate the novelty). In today’s world, people wanting to watch a show in the bathroom will use their phone, iPad, or laptop.

Because very few guests realized that they were even there, and of those who did, very few actually used them (aside from putting them on for a couple of minutes to appreciate the novelty). In today’s world, people wanting to watch a show in the bathroom will use their phone, iPad, or laptop.
Agreed. It’s an extra expense that was made obsolete by WiFi and water resistant mobile devices.

I LOVED it. I would put on the resort music and let it loop but I guess I'm in the minority.
I miss it.

The one in my room back in 2019 didn’t even work.
I thought someone told me that the TVs in the mirrors didn't work half the time. The they were so temperamental that Disney decided to take them out.

I LOVED it. I would put on the resort music and let it loop but I guess I'm in the minority.
I miss it.
ME TOO - I still miss the tv and I think about it every time we stay there. Guess we are in the minority, but I loved getting in ready in there with the resort tv channels on and my kids loved watching from the tub.

ME TOO - I still miss the tv and I think about it every time we stay there. Guess we are in the minority, but I loved getting in ready in there with the resort tv channels on and my kids loved watching from the tub.
Same.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest