Whose Going In June?

June 11th - 16th, at SSR. Bringing DSIL, DNiece, and her two DS's, all for their first trip, this ought to be a hoot! :wave:

We're staying at the BCV for Fri/Sat...I just made reservations yesterday and that was all they had so we worked around that...We're going to the poly/kamehamha? club before and to AKL w/savanah view after.

We will be taking a "girls only" trip for two nights- June 6 and 7- to celebrate my DD4's birthday! Dad and brother are staying home!!! I can't wait! Made some dining ressies today! great flight prices on SW. staying in a studio at SSR!!

MrsTomorrow and I will be there for a BCV Studio on 5/31 (arrival day) and then 6/1-6/6 in a 1BR at Home Sweet SSR Home!

We're driving down, leaving on June 23rd (although I'd rather fly):

June 25th-July 1st @ BCV
July 1-July 5th @ OKW

Hi All,

We (Me, DH, DD14 & her best friend)

will be @ OKW June 21st - June 29th then we are taking our 1st DCL (ssh the girls don't know it's a surprise)!!!!

I'm so excited to see their faces.

Counting the days,

Hello, disfountainofyouth!
We'll be there for the same SSW!
Look for little princess Leia! She's so excited about this trip. :banana:

Chris

We are headed to OKW on June 24 for a week and then on to Vero for another week afterwards. I am very much looking forward to it! The highlight of my year as always.

Going from June 25 to June 30 for OKW. We're sharing the magic and taking family with us. We have a two bedroom and an extra studio. (Couldn't get a villa @ the 7 month mark)

You'll all recognize me immediately, I'll be the one pushing the two 90 year olds in wheel chairs. I apologize in advance for the wait at the bus stops while we load 'em up!

Latest posts

facebook twitter