Whose Going In June?

LUVMICKEY

DIS Veteran
If this thread has been started before, I'm sorry. I've been looking for it but I'm not finding it. So if it hasn't, here's a good place.

We'll be there June 20-30 at BCV.

Michele

Going from June 25 to June 30 for DW's Birthday....will be at OKW...first time as a DVC member!

Looks like all us Jersey people are headed down. I will be at OKW from June 25-July 1, we do go to Cape Coral for another week after. Have a great trip everyone !!!!!!

Looking forward to our first Disney Cruise, followed by 3 nights at Cypress Pointe (going to Universal for the 1st time, too), then a few nights at our home to rest up.

05/28 - 06/01 - Disney Wonder
06/01 - 06/04 - Cypress Pointe Grand Villas
06/04 - 06/07 - OKW

Hey all dvcers.Missy here how are you all doing.Well my family and i will be heading home once again on june 25 thru july 1st at the boardwalk.We are really looking foward to statying at the boardwalk.We spent most of our time in the boardwalk around christmastime and we fell in love with the area.So as you can tell we can hardly wait until june. See you all soon.MISSY AND FAMILY

Another Jerseyan going home!! :moped:
June 25 thru July 4 at OKW 2BR

Trish :wave: :woohoo:

We will be there June 3rd through June 9th at the Boardwalk. We are SSR members and have stayed there and loved it, but this will be our first time at BWV. We really want to add on lots more points, so it will be fun to try the different resorts out to see where we want to add-on later.

June 17-24, BWV 1 bdrm Boardwalk View!!! :banana: :cloud9: Just can't wait!

facebook twitter