Who's going or wants to go in December ?

Hey, everyone, I'll be attending Mousefest this year. Check out my website (link in my signature) for information on a couple of meets I'll be (co)hosting. I'll be at various others meets so, if you see me, be sure to say "hi"!

Some meets are a lot more than doing a ride together. Let's see, I'm going to a meet at 50's P/T for dinner with a group of over 70 other, I'm going to a meet that's a gift swap, a meet that is s photo scavenger hunt through MK...just to name a few. Yes, some meets are joinging up with others and going on an attraction, but the really fun ones are ones you have to sign up for, in advance, with various other online communities.
It's one of the great things about going to WDW for MouseFest...I've been going for 4 or 5 years now...every year, I do a different meet. I've met a ton of terrific people that way.
Just wanted to show that there are different types of meets out there, you just have to look for them.

Those aren't the kind of meets I'd want to host! I want as little responsibility as possible.

Hey, everyone, I'll be attending Mousefest this year. Check out my website (link in my signature) for information on a couple of meets I'll be (co)hosting. I'll be at various others meets so, if you see me, be sure to say "hi"!

We sure will, Thanks ! :banana:

Yeah I didn't see alot of meets that had signs up in advance, or when I did see any, they were already full....

I just got the little pocketbook from Mousefest, i'll have to check it out and see if I missed something !
You're right. You had to be on the lookout for those 'rsvp' type meets on other sites. But, there should be a lot of other fun ones that are open to all, with no rsvp needed. Hope to see you at some.

You, to put it simply, have made my life so much easier on so many trips. Thanks for that calculator.

Those aren't the kind of meets I'd want to host! I want as little responsibility as possible.
Me either. I like to go to them, but not hose 'em. Hosting is just way too much work for me...even getting to some of them are too much work!!!:laughing:

You're right. You had to be on the lookout for those 'rsvp' type meets on other sites. But, there should be a lot of other fun ones that are open to all, with no rsvp needed. Hope to see you at some.

If only I knew which one's to go to :rotfl: thanks and I hope to see you somewhere ! :)

Now I can say I'm leaving not next Wednesday but the one after. :banana: :banana:

Sounds strange but makes me feel closer to the day. :cool1:

I'm going to WDW on new years. Anyone going then? How crowded do you think it will be that day? What time do we need to get there?

I'm going to WDW on new years. Anyone going then? How crowded do you think it will be that day? What time do we need to get there?

From everything I've heard, WDW is extremely crowded from Christmas to New Year's. Get there before they open and run for the top attractions (hopefully snagging a fast pass for another one along the way).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter