Who Rebooked and When???

BunnyV

Earning My Ears
We just returned from the 4/26 Western and rebooked for May 1, 2004 Eastern. I had this in mind before we went but my DH actually suggested we rebook! He also suggested to book for my parents and so they also got the $200 credit--which I am sure they will spend on my daughter! How good is that!

When is everyone else going???

Bunny

We also just returned from the April 26 cruise... gee I 'm sorry I missed you... did you come to the get together on Tues.?
We rebooked for the Eastern Cruise on Jan. 24, 04. Quick one for me!!! We had a wonderful time... and can't wait to go back... and would like to do the Western again.
Wouldn't it be great if at some time Disney did an Alaskan Cruise??? Karen

We rebooked for 2/28/04 Western Magic. As of now there will be 9 of us.
The 4/26 cruise was great! It was so nice meeting BunnyV, telequ, and so many others!

We were on the April 17th Wonder (our 1st Disney cruise). We rebooked for the 4 day April 11th, 2004 (Easter) Wonder. When we are on that cruise we plan on rebooking a 7 day Magic for some date in 2005.

Jess

BunnyV, we missed meeting you, but I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise as well. We had a magical week.

We rebooked 2 cabins (bribing friends with the $200 credit!) for September 25, 2004, but Disney should be calling us when they figure out where the cruise will be going the week of September 18, 2004 so we can book that one. We were fortunate enough to get connecting secret porthole rooms, so hopefully they will transfer over as well!

If we decide we don't want to do the cruise 9/18/04, there are lots of other weeks out there just calling us!! At least this way we have ourselves somewhat committed so we can start making those payments again!:smooth:

From what I have read there is a 200.00 credit for booking after a recent cruise. Who do you book with to get the best rates.
We inially booked through AAA. Is there any other agent that I should be aware of?
Thanks,
rhoni

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter